The DITE International Seminar is organized to provide insights and updates on the DITE (Diverse Internationalisation of Teacher Education) project, which focuses on enhancing the internationalization of teacher education.The seminar aims to sensitize teacher education students to international perspectives, equipping them to educate future generations as global citizens.
24 January 2024, 18.00 – 19.00 CETThe DITE International Seminar aims to promote the exchange of knowledge and experiences among educators and stakeholders interested in advancing teacher education’s internationalization, contributing to the project’s mission of transforming prospective teachers into global-minded educators. The following points will covered at the Seminar:
- Overview of training objectives and internationalization in teacher education;
- DITE Manual and training materials;
- Impact assesment and training results measurements;
- DITE trainer experience and good practises
The seminar will be conducted by:
– Ana Isabel Espada Sanchez, URV The seminar will be delivered online and the language of instruction is going to English. The Seminar will not be recorded. The participation is free of charge. Register NOW